Single room twin impeller centrifugal heat recovery unit.
- Ideal for domestic applications.
- Suitable for wall & panel mounting.
- Can be easily retrofitted into existing Ø100mm/120mm duct, it can also replace an existing axial fan without any additional building work.
- Heat exchanger is manufactured from welded PVC plates, providing up to 70% energy recovery.
- Polyurethane filters provide a high level of protection & longer life.
- Supplied with a Ã˜63mm, 400mm long PVC duct for intake, to be fitted in the existing duct, (diameter Ø 100mm or Ø 120mm).
- Base, Timer (T) & pre-heater for colder climates (PH), model options.
- Base version: Working temperature between ‑5°C & 35°C.
- Timer version: As base model, with adjustable timer between 2 - 25 minutes.
- Pre-heater version: Ideal for colder climates with external temperatures as low as ‑25°C. Supplied complete with 350W coil with fitted thermostat in the inlet duct, the duct itself is manufactured from self-extinguishing material.
- Case & internal components manufactured from white ABS.
- Optional RG 5 (6202041) speed controller allows on/off & speed control on the base version only (6201142).
- The optional RG E PH (6202042) speed controller as above & additionally regulates the power on the PH version (6201143).
- Tried & tested design specified & accepted throughout Europe.
- Intake & extracted airflows are separated & do not mix.
- In accordance with EN 60335-2-80. IPX4 rated.