Single room heat recovery unit, provides decentralised energy saving ventilation.
- Single alternate flow & heat recovery system, ideal for single room application such as living rooms, bedrooms, offices & commercial properties.
- Energy saving EC brushless motors as standard.
- High performance ceramic heat exchanger with up to 93% thermal efficiency.
- Can be retrofitted into existing installation.
- Ø 100mm or 160mm ducts.
- Near silent operation.
- Adjustable speeds up to 60 m3/h.
- Airflows can be synchronised to another unit, providing the perfect solution to remove CO2, indoor pollutants & to prevent condensation & mould.
Available in different configurations:
Tempero Eco Ceram
- Base model with speed control & on/off switch.
Tempero Eco Active
- With shutter. Can be installed in sequence up to 16 units in total. Remote control (6201186), or CO2 wall controller (6201184) are available separately.
Tempero Eco Wireless
- Completely wireless, equipped with shutter, humidity control, night function, by-pass & frost protection. Optional remote control (6201187) or CO2 wall controller (6201185) are also available. Can be installed in sequence up to 16 units in total. Does not require controls or other wireless units to be physically wired.
- All remotes & wall controllers are supplied separately & are specific to the model type.
- Separate washable intake & extract G3 grade filters.
- Suitable for wall mounting only.
- Supplied with Ø 100mm or 160mm high performance PVC duct, for duct runs up to a distance of 3m. Maximum length with a 90° bend is 2.5m.
- Variable length duct between 250mm to 400mm.
- Low profile designed internal cover manufactured from white ABS.
- Outside grille prevents water & foreign bodies entering the heat exchanger.
- Working temperature range: ‑20°C to +50°C.
- Weights shown are approximate.
- IP44 rated.