Pollution Prevention Guidelines (PPG2) Above Ground Oil Storage Tanks, State Under 7. Ancillary Equipment:
- The fill point is where the tanker delivery pipework/hose connects to fill the tank.
- They recommend the fill point should be at the tank & within the secondary containment system or in a suitable cabinet with a drip tray to catch any oil spilled during deliveries.
- Fill point drip trays should be: Clean, free from water & other debris before each use. Large enough to hold all the oil that could be lost when the fill point shut off valve has been closed & the delivery hose is disconnected. Able to be removed without the risk of spilling oil (min capacity 3L). Checked after each delivery & if necessary safely emptied before being put away.
Fill Point Cabinet - 2” Single Fill (Top Entry)
- Wall mounting steel cabinet.
- Integral drip tray with sight gauge.
- Lever ball valve to isolate line.
- Non return valve to prevent line draining.
- Parallel thread connection with aluminium cap.
- Hinged door with lockable handle.
- Pre-threaded mounting holes on back plate for tank gauges & alarms (order separately).
- Other versions available (7 days delivery).