Centrifugal extract fans for external wall mounting, suitable for extracting air through ducts.
- The fan is installed externally, reducing noise levels inside buildings.
- External installation saves internal space & extracts from single or multiple premises or rooms.
- The angled outlet design ensures dust & dirt are not deposited on the wall.
- Backdraught shutter as standard, preventing air ingress when the product is switched off.
- Suitable for wall mounting only.
- For duct between Ø 100mm & 150mm.
- Steel painted body with plastic cover.
- Ball bearing motor impeller, with self-cleaning backward curved impeller.
- Low energy consumption & low sound level.
- Double insulated for quick connection.
- Maximum working temperature 70°C.
- Product is IPX5 rated.
- Adjustable speed through optional controller 6202044.
- In accordance with standard EN 60335-2-80.