Double skinned kitchen exhaust units designed for installation where the air is greasy or the air temperature is up to 120°C.
- Typically used to extract air from kitchens, production areas & other areas where there is a requirement to exhaust polluted air.
- Motor is positioned outside of the airstream.
- Panels are removable & this unit can be installed & mounted in several position.
- Speed controllable IEC standard external rotor motor.
- Backward curved impeller providing high pressure development.
- Fan air flow direction is 90°.
- Casing manufactured from galvanised sheet steel panels with 25mm non-flammable, noise & temperature insulating mineral wool.
- Frame manufactured from aluminium.
- On/off safety switch & built in thermal contacts.
- Max air extract temperature up to: 120°C.
- IP55 rated motor & electrical connection box.