Extremely small bodied axial fans to extract air directly or through short ducting, also suitable for window installation with optional window kit.
- Optional locking ring available for panel mounting.
- Long life ball bearing motor.
- Easy installation via two fixing screws & simple click on grille assembly.
- Suitable for wall, ceiling, window or panel mounting with optional kits.
- For ducts between Ø 100mm & 125mm.
- Reduced internal dimensions allowing for installation where duct bends are close to the outlet of the product.
- Base, Timer (T) & Sensor model options.
- Timer version: adjustable timer between 2 - 25 minutes.
- HT version: fan automatically starts when the humidity in the room exceeds the pre-set value, adjustable between 40% - 90%.
- Sensor version: fan automatically starts when the sensor detects a presence in the room, when the room is vacated the fan will continue to run for the pre-set value on the timer. Mini Sensor model is extremely easy to install as is connected to the electrical system through two wires, eliminating the connections that would normally be required to be made with the light & light switch.
- Constructed from ABS.
- Double insulated for quick connection.
- Max working temperature: 45°C.
- IPX4 protected.
- In accordance with standard EN 60335-2-80.