Kitchen exhaust units designed for installation where the air is greasy or the air temperature is up to 120°C.
- Typically used to extract air from kitchens, production areas & other areas where there is a requirement to exhaust polluted air.
- Swing-out door for ease of inspection & maintenance, door opens left to right.
- Fan is isolated from the casing via connectors & anti-vibration mounts.
- Forward curved impeller manufactured from galvanized sheet steel providing high pressure development.
- Maintenance free speed controllable motor is positioned outside of the airstream.
- Casing manufactured from double skinned galvanised sheet steel panels with 50mm non-inflammable, noise & temperature insulating mineral wool.
- On/off safety switch & built in thermal contacts.
- Max air extract temperature up to: 120°C.
- IP55 rated motor.