High performance plate mounted axial fans with hi‑tech EC motor.
Suitable for installation in commercial & industrial environments such as:
- Warehouses & sheds, greenhouses, car parks, kitchens, sports facilities, supermarkets & shopping centres, cooling power plants, electrical generator rooms & electrical cabinets.
- Also suitable for use on machines requiring forced ventilation.
- Wall or panel mounting to extract air directly or through short ducts.
- Compact fans with reduced overall dimensions.
- Max temperature of extracted air: 60°C.
- High airflow performance with a reduced sound level.
- Safety protection grille as standard.
- Steel body with protective epoxy-based anticorrosive paint.
- External rotor motor with dynamically balanced impeller manufactured from polypropylene (PP).
- Class B insulated, long life ball bearing motor, protected to IP54.
- 230V/single phase only.
- Motor speed can be regulated through the included RGM 10 controller, or alternatively through RG 10 (6203362), available as separate accessory.
- Manufactured in accordance with all relevant European Standards.
- Light, medium & heavy duty standard motor AC versions are also available.
- Also available as a cased axial fan model Axia AI Eco, for installation in duct with ISO 133351 standard flange.