- Circulates & prevents degradation of fuel inside storage tanks.
- Passes through a pre-filter fuel conditioner to prevent microbial growth.
- Fuel is automatically circulated for a preset number of timed periods to ensure tank contents is recirculated 1½ times every 28 days.
- When the pump flow rate drops below a preset limit (indicating a clogged filter) the flow switch closes & a warning light flashes.
- Can be linked to our remote warning device (3008039).
- External alarm outputs, rated at 230VAC 10A max.
- For use with diesel.
- Features a 230V pump unit, inlet strainer, fuel conditioner, flow switch, filter clogged warning light, timer & mains junction box.
- Mounted on a wall/tank mounting plate.
- Weatherproof for outdoor use.
- 6800400 for storage tanks up to 40,000L (3,000 litres per day).
- 6800410 for storage tanks up to 65,000L (5,000 litres per day).
- Option 6800420 micron particle/water filter kit c/w fittings & filter wrench. Other bowl/spin on type filters available.
A flow meter can be fitted to provide an ongoing total of fuel circulated.
3008039 remote warning device to warn of clogged filter.