High performance air de-stratification units consisting of an axial fan with aluminium blade impellers.
- Suitable for installation at a height of 4m or more in commercial & industrial environments such as: warehouses, sheds, greenhouses, sports facilities, supermarkets & shopping centres.
- Fan is mounted inside a painted steel case & supplied with mounting rings for suspension mounting.
- 4 multi directional & adjustable louvres on the underside of the body provide direction control & regulation of the airflow.
- De-stratification fans can be used during the winter to recirculate hot air from under ceilings & roofs down to working areas, helping to conserve energy & reducing heating expenses (up to 30%).
- During summer, de-stratification fans provide a cooling effect & can help reduce the relative humidity at ground level.
- Integrated thermostat allows the unit to work automatically according to the set air temperatures.
- Ball bearing single phase, 6 pole, 230V class F insulated motor, protected to IP55.
Maximum installation heights:
- DES 450 6M: 12m
- DES 600 6M: 18m
- DES 710 6M: 24m