Double skinned acoustically insulated centrifugal box fans for ventilation & air conditioning systems.
- Used as supply or extract fans, suitable for many types of ventilation system.
- Can be installed & mounted in any position.
- The interchangeable panel positions of the unit allow for five possible discharge directions, one connection side of the casing is open as standard (outlet).
- Maintenance free ball bearing EC motor with backward curved polymer impeller as standard, providing high efficiency & pressure development.
- Casing manufactured from galvanised sheet steel panels with 20mm non-flammable, noise & temperature insulating mineral wool.
- Frame manufactured from aluminium with reinforced polyurethane (PA6) corners & perforated internal panel sheets to reduce noise levels in duct systems.
- Wide range of speed control through optional 0 - 10V speed controller (6510004).
- Max air extract temperature up to: 60°C.
- IP55 rated electrical connection box.
- Motor is IP54 rated.
- Not suitable for polluted air, aggressive or explosive gases.